Thursday, May 29, 2014

Veterans Need Jobs in their Own Communities

HomeOwner Survey
Help Me to Help Veterans
My name is Art Garroway and I am the Founder of a soon to be launched new company in Maryland.
My hope and dream is that once I help Maryland Veterans  find jobs, I will go to the other states! 
I am doing some research to see if our community will offer some help to our returning Veterans while getting them re-introduced to civilian life.
The survey is 5 questions short.
Please copy, paste, fill in and send to: agarroway@marylandveteransneedjobs.com
You will not be emailed again unless you ask to be contacted!

1. Do you ever wish someone else would do the following? Mark with a check mark.
Mow and Edge the Lawn
Pick up dry cleaning
Weed the garden
Pick up and leave off library books
Mulch the roses
Wash inside and outside the windows
Trim the bushes
Wash the car
Resurface the asphalt driveway
Rake the leaves
Shovel the snow off the walk and driveway
Clean out the attic
Clean out the garage
Re-arrange the furniture
Caulk the windows
Paint inside or outside
Clean up after a party
If none of the above, then list services you would consider,



2. Would you prefer an hourly rate of pay or a flat rate job? Circle either.


3. How much per hour would you pay?
$15.00
$20.00
$25.00
$30.00
If none of the above, then how much?

4. Would you be willing to consider carefully screened Veterans for any of those jobs?
Each veteran will undergo a comprehensive background check .




5. When I start my business , may I contact you with your email address and or telephone number? Please list one or both.






No comments:

Post a Comment