Monday, August 26, 2013

1000 Veterans Needed NOW!

Charles West is wants to Hire 1000 Veterans NOW!
He sent me the following information:
Good morning,

I wanted to let you know that we are still actively looking for veterans to hire.  As a matter of fact we are hiring more now than ever before.  In June we were looking to hire 400 veterans, that number is now 1,000!  I want to stress that the 1,000 veterans I am looking for will be to fill the position of tower climber.  I am hiring for other positions however I can get a veteran in as a tower climber position within 2 weeks.  No experience is required and we have created a position just for veterans.  Our B1 Climbers will be veterans with little to no experience.

Positions I am looking to fill are below:

I am looking for Tower Climbers nationwide however currently concentrating on the following states:
Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New Mexico.
If they do not live in these states I can still consider them however they will have to be willing to travel and/or possibly relocate within 4 to 5 months.

Tower Climbers do not need experience. We offer paid training and better yet, if you are eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill I can get them an additional $1,100 / month as our B1 Climbers are considered training thus eligible for OJT through the VA.

Supply Chain Engineer / Distribution Center Supervisor / Fiber Optic Field Installer positions are all located in the Kansas City, KS/Kansas City, MO area.

Distributed Antenna System Technicians are needed in Florida, Illinois, Kansas and Texas

All of our positions are full time / permanent positions with full benefits, 401K and vacation.



Chuck West, US Army Ret.
Supervisor, Military Recruiting and Marketing
BlueStream Professional Services / KGP Logistics
www.bluestreampro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment