Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Proposal

Are you a  US Veteran, civilian, unemployed or underemployed?
Do you live in a Lyft city?: Lyft Cities
Until I become overwhelmed, I would like to offer my job hunting services to anyone  in return for them applying to be a Lyft driver. If you sign up do become a Lyft driver: Lyft Driver Link , I will try to find you work which relates to your experience and training. At least you will be working(driving for Lyft) and not sitting around all day, waiting for the phone to ring.
Lyft is paying nice incentives in many cities to become a Lyft Driver.
What do you have to lose?
If you are interested, go ahead and apply to this link for  the Lyft Driver, email me your resume in a word file along with a brief note about what jobs you are seeking and of course your contact information. Resume Email Address

If you have questions, just ask: Questions?
Art #301-708-9244

No comments:

Post a Comment