Monday, November 2, 2015

One unemployed US citizen is One Too Many

I should probably have my head examined but I love a challenge.
I don't know how long I will be making this offer. The men in white coats could knock at my door at any time. If you don't tell them what I am doing, I won't.
See, I get bored easily.
For several years, I have been helping veterans to find work.
There are too many US citizens who have given up trying to find work(the unemployment numbers are only for those who are still looking, not for those who have given up!)
If you an unemployed  US citizen, either just starting to look for work or given up, send your resume in a word file to:
have.resume.want.work@gmail.com
Tell me three job titles you are seeking(you need to be qualified, no cheating).
Tell me what part of the country you want to work?
If you have a security clearance, mention that.

No promises but I do have contacts with recruiters and companies.
I am offering my services for Free. Yes, I said Free. Did your mother ever tell you there is no such thing as a free lunch?  Mothers are always right!
My mother was always right and she is probably wondering why I am giving free help.
I'm helping because it is the right thing to do and this is the kind of person I am.

If  you like to drive, you might try driving for Lyft.  Lyft is seeking drivers in many cities. Lyft is also offering  incentives($$) for new drivers in many locations.  Lyft is not in every city so check out their website.
You can meet some very interesting folks.
You can always ask your passenger if they know of anyone who is looking to fill a position.. It does not hurt to have lots of copies of your resumes(spelling Counts).
If you would like to apply to be considered as a Lyft driver click on this link:
https://www.lyft.com/drivers/ART492277

No comments:

Post a Comment